Cheelcare Top 10 Finalist at 2022 Startup Global Pitch Competition
We’re excited to share that Cheelcare is a 2022 Startup Global Pitch Competition top 10 finalist. Startup Canada announced their 2022 Finalists and special prize winners in an October 6th press release.
Startup Global is a program that connects entrepreneurs who want to build globally-competitive businesses with a network of support, resources, and partners dedicated to their success.
This year, Cheelcare was selected among 100 semi finalists to compete in the Startup Global pitch competition. As a Semi Finalist, Cheelcare was given 90 seconds to present our pitch in front of a panel of judges.
Introducing the Top 10 Finalists
Cheelcare will take the stage, along with the 9 other Top-Ten Finalists to compete at the Grand Finale in Ottawa on October 20th at Startup Day 2022, to win $30,000 (1st place), $15,000 (2nd place), and $10,000 (3rd place) to grow our business.
This year’s finalists span all across Canada and across a variety of different industries. Meet our fellow finalists:
- Allex Laurin, Cheelcare, striking assistive devices that facilitate independence for people with limited abilities.
- Nancy Wingham, Nuez Acres, an Indigenous and woman owned brand creating pecan oil beauty products for your skin, hair, and body.
- Julia St. Amand, RetinaLogik, a revolutionary eye exam technology that creates access to proactive vision screening.
- Sang Le, Peko Produce, a mystery box containing a mix of conventional and organic produce.
- Jessica Yang, Tochtech Technologies Ltd, a technology that eliminates the risk and sense of disconnect for seniors, especially those living independently.
- Michael W. Palmer, Solves Strips, thin, dissolvable strips that contain vitamins, supplements or medications for those who don’t like swallowing pills.
- Edouard Romeus, Buyer Folio Inc, a digital home buying assistant.
- Joey Hébert, MOS, an innovative car transport accessory that makes the lives of outdoor enthusiasts a lot easier.
- Stephanie Tien, Arbre, sustainable, innovative, and inclusive SPF products.
- Bronwyn Bridges, PragmaClin, which helps patients with Parkinson’s disease monitor their condition with the use of a flagship software, PRIMS.
The Grand Finale
The Grand Finale will be taking place at Startup Day 2022 in Ottawa at the Shaw Centre on October 20th. Register today here.